We are strong proponents of the many benefits of our academic program, which helps BA students 5th through 8th grade to develop character, independence, and self-confidence. Colleges look favorably on students who participate in non-traditional education, especially those programs where the student to teacher ratio is small.
Proven results for students and families
At Breakaway Academy we:
- Follow MN State Standards, and are able to exceed those standards because of the small class sizes
- Provide a more demanding rigor because of like culture students and small classes.
- No distractions, no hiding in small classes.
- Encourage students to self-advocate because of small enrollment and personal relationships with the teachers.
- Provide an individualized learning program for each student.
- Assess strengths and weaknesses and individualized learning program created to improve weaknesses and strengths.
- Offer a character building program to help students understand how to be their best in the classroom, on the ice, at home, and in their community.