Summer Academic & Athletic Day Camp
Our summer program is the perfect place for your child to experience academic enrichment, discover a passion for athletics, and build strong character. Day campers explore science, engineering, math, and reading in a fun, structured environment. Children of all skill levels and abilities stay active daily by playing a variety of sports and games. Each day includes three hours of academic enrichment taught by licensed teachers and three hours of physical activity led by experienced coaches.
2024 Dates and HOURS
6-week program June 10th – July 26, 2024*
Monday thru Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Drop off and pick up extend 30 minutes beyond schedule hours. Extended care also available.
*No day camp July 1st-5th
Choose from two convenient locations.
Our summer program is available at our Chaska campus for children entering grades K-4 in 2024/25 and at our Eden Prairie campus for children entering grades K-5 in 2024/25. We welcome Breakaway Academy students and non-students to participate.
- Three hours of academic enrichment taught by licensed teachers
- One hour outdoor sports
- One hour hockey or gym time
- One hour free choice play-time
- No homework, just fun summer enrichment
- Field trips, science experiments, STEM projects and more
- Character and mindset lessons
- Activities led by Breakaway Academy teachers and coaching staff
- Small group size; 15 children or less per group
- 5-Day Option Mon-Fri, including three days of hockey per week: $2,100 per child (6-Week Total)
- 4-Day Option Mon-Thurs, including two days of hockey per week: $1,900 per child (6-Week Total)
DAY CAMP EXTRAS – Extended care
- Before Care (drop off as early as 7:30 am): $10 per day
- After Care (pick up by 5:00 pm): $10 per day
- Separate registration required once enrolled in Summer Day Camp
Spots are limited. Register today so that your child doesn’t miss out on the chance to learn new skills and stay active this summer.
[ 2nd and 3rd Grade in Chaska and 1st and 5th Grade in Eden Prairie are full.
Limited spots remain in 1st and 4th Grade in Chaska and 4th Grade in Eden Prairie.
Please complete this form to be added to the waitlist. ]