Academics are First
We are strong proponents of the many benefits of our academic program, which helps BA students 1st through 8th grade to develop character, independence, and self-confidence. Colleges look favorably on students who participate in non-traditional education, especially those programs where the student to teacher ratio is small.
Proven results for students and families
At Breakaway Academy we:
- Follow MN State Standards, and are able to exceed those standards because of the small class sizes.
- Provide a more demanding rigor because of like culture students and small classes.
- No distractions, no hiding in small classes.
- Encourage students to self-advocate because of small enrollment and personal relationships with the teachers.
- Provide an individualized learning program for each student.
- Assess strengths and weaknesses and individualized learning program created to improve weaknesses and strengths.
- Offer a character building program to help students understand how to be their best in the classroom, on the ice, at home, and in their community.
Apply for Financial Aid
We strive to make Breakaway Academy’s high-quality educational and athletic programming accessible for students from all backgrounds. You can use our financial aid calculator to determine if you may qualify for assistance. Then, you can start admissions process by applying for financial aid.