In addition to below protocols, during this summer season, we are making sure to limit the number of athletes as well as the number of people who come on campus to ensure we maintain proper social distancing guidelines.
Prior to the start of each athletes first training session, families will be asked to submit a questionnaire within 48 hours of arrival, detailing any exposure they may have had to the virus, and will be asked to go through a health screening with our on-campus Director at check-in.
- All commonly used surfaces will be disinfected regularly including major touch points, card readers, door handles, elevator buttons, etc.
- Facilities and common areas will be rearranged to help facilitate proper social distancing, which will be enforced and monitored regularly.
- Chairs will be placed six feet apart, with signs asking students not to move the chairs. Increased supervision will be in place to enforce social distancing.
- Touchless dispensers containing hand sanitizer with an alcohol content of 60% or greater have been placed in highly trafficked areas around campus.
- Signage regarding proper handwashing hygiene have already been placed around campus as a reminder for athletes and staff.
- All athletes are required to wipe down equipment after use. Staff will also be wiping down equipment throughout the day.
- Off campus trips will be limited to what is deemed appropriate by state and local government at the time of the applicable camp (field trips for summer camp).
- Athletes are encouraged to bring and wear cloth face coverings/masks to use while inside locations with other athletes (i.e. classrooms, lobbies, hallways, etc.). Coverings can be provided upon request.
- Hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged throughout the day by staff and coaches.
- Employees are going through a health screening upon entering campus each day; those who have flu-like symptoms, will be asked to remain off campus.
- Access to campus is limited to required individuals, and many employees are still working remotely, helping to limit the amount of people we have on campus at any given time.
- Employees have been asked to wear face coverings while inside campus buildings and continue social distancing practices until otherwise directed by the CDC.
- Any employee who has flu-like symptoms or comes in close contact with someone who has flu like symptoms is required to tell our Directors and will be asked to stay off campus for a minimum of 14 days.
- Habitual hand washing and sanitizing advisories and guidelines that we put in place will be heralded by employees before and after practice, before and after meals, and during any other group activities as applicable.