Summer academic & Athletic Day Camp
Our summer program is the perfect place for your child to experience academic enrichment, discover a passion for athletics, and build strong character. Day campers explore science, technology, engineering, math, and reading in a fun, structured environment. Children of all skill levels and abilities stay active daily by playing a variety of sports and games. Each day includes three hours of academic enrichment taught by licensed teachers and three hours of physical activity led by experienced coaches.
Dates and HOURS
6-week program June 12 – July 28, 2023*
Monday thru Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Drop off and pick up extend 30 minutes beyond schedule hours. Extended care also available.
*No day camp July 3 -7
Choose from two convenient locations. Our summer program is available at our Chaska campus for children entering grades K-4 in 2023/24 and at our Eden Prairie campus for children entering grades K-5. We welcome BA students and non-students to participate.
- Three hours of academic enrichment taught by licensed teachers
- One hour outdoor sports
- One hour hockey or gym time
- One hour free choice play-time
- No homework, just fun summer enrichment
- Field trips, science experiments, STEM projects and more
- Character and mindset lessons
- Healthy snack
- Activities led by Breakaway Academy teachers and coaching staff
- Small group size; maximum 15:1 student-teacher ratio
- 5-Day Option Mon-Fri, including three days of hockey per week: $1800 total per child
- 4-Day Option Mon-Thurs, including two days of hockey per week: $1600 total per child
DAY CAMP EXTRAS – Extended care
- Before Care (drop off as early as 7:30 am): $10 per day
- After Care (pick up by 5:00 pm): $10 per day
- Separate registration required once enrolled in Summer Day Camp
Spots are limited. Register today so that your child doesn’t miss out on a chance to learn new skills and stay active this summer.
Chaska Campus: Contact Sean Bloomfield at Sean.Bloomfield@BreakawayAcademy.net
Eden Prairie Campus: Contact Colton Witte at Colton.Witte@BreakawayAcademy.net